Chat33 Inc, built the chat33 app and abraj.cc website .
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We will collect information provided by you during the use of the Software or information generated by the use of the Software in accordance with the following ways.
Information that you submit
We collect information that you provide directly to us, including when you register for an account, provide feedback about the App, or contact us with questions or comments about the App.
1) Registration Information
For getting more chances to interact with other users, you may voluntarily to create an account. When you register the account("Account") with your mobile phone number or email adress , we will collect your mobile phone number, username, gender identity, age, preference, personal introduction and profile pictures("Registration Information") to the Software in order to assist you with completing registration and to protect your Account. For such profile pictures, Only with your consent, will we gain access to your camera or album to collect them.
2) Support Related Information
If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information you voluntarily submitted to us in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request).
For communicating in the chat room, you may voluntarily to grant us the permission to access to the microphone in your mobile device.
If you voluntarily to allow us to send notification to you, we will notify you when there are certain important announcements.
Information that is processed automatically
1) Information of the third-party account.
You may choose to log in the App through the third-party account, which is including but not limited to Google, Facebook, and when you do , we will collect your display name, social media avatars, gender identity, age and other information of your third-party account.
2) Device Information.
Location Information. We infer your general location information (for example, your IP address may indicate your general geographic region).
When you use the Software, we will collect certain information about your mobile device, such as model, operating system, unique device identifier, ISP (Internet Service Provider), version of the Software, access network mode, type and status, the quality of your network, country, location, language and Android ID.
3) Usage Information.
Certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device and the Software, such as when and how you use the Software, how frequently you use them, your operation log and service log information.
4) Payment data.
5) Virtual coins and gifts.
We may collect certain information about virtual coins and gifts in your Account, such as the growth/ consumption of your virtual coins, the recipient, giving time, type, and quantity of the virtual gifts which you give to other users through the Sofware.
Our main goal is to ensure your experience on the App is an enjoyable one. In order to deliver an enjoyable experience to you, we may use your Registration and other information to:
a. offer you our services and features;
b. personalize the App and the content we deliver to you;
c. resolve disputes between you and other Users; and
d. investigate fraud, protect our legal rights, and to enforce our Terms of service.
We will not disclose your information, except in the limited circumstances described here:
1) Your Consent – Where you voluntarily do upload and choose to provide your personal information on your profile when you create an Account, you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your information and making this public to other users. Therefore, we recommend you to think carefully about the information you disclose about yourself. And if you do not want to disclose any of your personal information, you can withdraw this consent at any time via Settings or Profile in the App.
2) Service Providers - We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us. We may share your personal information with these third parties, but only for the purposes of performing these functions and providing such services, e.g. information technology companies (hardware and software) which provide services to support the Software.
3) Required by law- If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the other users, our partners, or the general public).
4) Business Transfers -In the event that we or any of our affiliates undergoes a business transition or change of ownership, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, re-organization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the event of insolvency or administration, we may be required to disclose your personal information.
5) Aggregated Information – We may share aggregated information with third parties that includes your personal information (but which doesn’t identify you directly) together with other information including log data for industry analysis and demographic profiling. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages by using the opt-out mechanisms and links provided in each email.
You may access or modify the Registration Information you provided. When your Account is deactivated, we take reasonable efforts to make sure it is no longer viewable on the App. We are not responsible for any information, pictures, comments, or other content that is deleted from our systems resulting from the deactivation of your Account.
Warning: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your Account, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-07-12